Friday, October 12, 2007

10月7日至10月13日(last week in johor)

星期四下午,我一直忙在图书馆里key in the new book information. I succeed to key in a box of new books within one hour. Luckily, my typing skill still is quite fast. Thanks for my 4 years typing programming and one year in Intel. When I back to the office, I checked my phone. There has 5 miss calls. All from Jabatan Pelajaran….. Without waste any seconds, I called back to them and get good new. I passed my guru pemulihan interview and I need to register on next Monday in Jabatan Pelajaran Kedah. So good.. So good. Besides, I pass Perlis interview too, but they kicked me out because they know I get the offer from Kedah and my address is belongs to Kedah. They prefer Perlis local people.

However, I feel sad to because I need to leave Ping Ming and my first badge of students, 3C class. Here, I met a lot of good teachers and pupils. 沈老师、秋婷老师、燕娥老师、芸芸老师、惠嫔老师、玉花老师、泽利老师、凯顺老师、铭蔚老师,还有一位我不知她的名字(很像玉花老师)。他们对我真得很好,很关照我!我不会,他们会教我。


   Thus, I went to UTM to get some红豆及红豆的杆,作为3C班的礼物,再教他们一首诗,《相思》!红豆生南国,春来发几枝,愿君多采撷,此物最相思!

星期五当天,有两位同学出来表演,我我超级喜欢健峰的笑话! 非常好笑!再接再厉!我本要与全班费四次来合照,可惜我的相机只能派到三张就档机了!Sony ericson....... you are o gui..... I hate you.. You are malfunction when I badly need you...

For my own memory:
1) doraemon, power dvd, media classic player.
2) 4B asks me to become their class teacher next year cos I am not strict. I ask them to open their mouth when they speak too much. They just think that is game and really open their mouth. 4b tuition is full of laugh and fun because of the students.
4) I take photos around the school and take video before I leave

2 comments:

min said...

congratulations!!那就是说你可以正式成为老师咯??
好感动哦。。其实你的生活很好呢!真的是有血有泪的。你对着的都是小可爱小宝贝,我们对真的得冷硬的电脑。我想对久了我们真的会变得毫无感情的了??

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So u r leaving to Kedah liao? So far.. Anyway, wish u shun shun li li in ur job lah! :)