Friday, October 12, 2007

last day in JOhor

Today is my last day in Johor. In the early morning, my body wakes me up automatically at 5.30am. I wake up and start marking my class’s test paper. Last time, Ming Wei teacher marked all books before she leaved. She ask Ze Li teacher to bring the all marked book to me. Thus, I can start my work easier. I like her style so I learned it and do the same thing for the new teacher. 3C class will have 5th class teacher in this year. I am so regret to them, but I must go because this is my future.
I finished marking the papers at 11am. I felt so happy because I did my job well. Next, I start to clean up and pack my bag. Wa, I am so tired. However, today is better than last night. After teaching for 7 classes in the morning, then continue 2 hour tuitions in the evening. I almost want to sleep directly in the school. Tonight, I will take 10pm bus to Butterworth. Please let me have a good sleep in the bus. 让我一觉到天亮!
In my head, I still can remember my student asked me, 老师,您不能不走吗?我们已经换了很多的继任老师了!我只能很愧疚的对他们说不能啊! 心中真得很不舍。希望当你们听到相思 这首诗时,会想起我!我希望你们看到红豆时,会想起我这个老师。随人只是短短的不到一个月的相处,你们真的深深地打动了我的心!:)

6 comments:

min said...

that means you will be teaching in kedah which school?? currently where are u now?? and where will u stay?? penang??

Ng said...

Since you back from NZ, you are almost travelling from north to south then from south to north, but soon you will be settled down. Me as well, will start my proper job loh. Hope ya we will have our life manageable and live it to its fullest. Salute to you, future teacher! You are the best!

Anonymous said...

congratulation, teacher ooi :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.kwongwah.com.my/supplement/2007/10/16/3.html

This article is great for motivation. Being a teacher, there are many things that you can do to help students, society and our country. :)

min said...

hello.. very busy??am waiting for your next post..

Ooi Seek Fuan said...

Miang Sang, I am sorry for late reply because only until today, I can online. So I am not busy, but I have no computer to online. I will write a new blog to answer you question..

Swee Swee, Thanks..