Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Zealand consultant:

After rush back from Perlis, I go back to Taman PUlai Perdana myself. I asked the bus driver to stop in front of Skudai Parade and walk to B4 to take my motorcycle and ride back. It is quite early in the morning and the front door of Skudai Parade is closed. Luckily one sweep floor aunt told me that I can enter by side door. Inside of Skudai Parade is dark. However, I am so clever and lastly I can get to my motorcycle. I am so happy.

Later in 3pm, I met 2 guys in Jusco. They planed to go to New Zealand in this coming November. I am glad to share my experience. Swee Swee also give a good link to help them.

When I back to Kodiang, my mom cooked a lot delicious and my favourite food for me. I am so happy. It is glad to eat the delicious and hot food. ^_^ yummy.


3 comments:

min said...

If got chance I also want to seek advise from u!!

Ooi Seek Fuan said...

you are welcome to do so..i hope to be you professional consultant!!

Ooi Seek Fuan said...

tesing