Monday, November 26, 2007

2 weeks in IPTA

I can online again. I think that I am just like writing monthly diary now. Let’s me update my latest news again to all of you. Right now I am online in IPTA(institute Perguruan Darul Aman in Kedah) library.

I register to IPTA on 19 Nov 2007. We have 2 days orientation then 3rd day is our study day until right now. We will have one month lesson until 13 Dec 2007. Later I will have my own holiday until 31 Dec 2007. 2nd Jan 2008 will be the first day of Choong Cheng primary school. But as a teacher I need to be there on 1st Jan 2008 to do some school stuff.

15 Nov 2007 is the last day of primary school which in Kedah State. Later I go to Penang to do some stuff like take my IC from 3G, exchange my WBG bed and the V6 which Grace. Besides, I meet with all of my best friends. Maro is going to Melacca soon. She will migrate there and work and learn to become “siu lai lai”. ^_^The most incredible thing is I ride motor(Modenas Kriss) from Kangar to Penang Island.. It takes me about 3 hours to Penang. It is a bad journey because there has extremely heavy rain for around 1 hour for my journey. I am so rush to Penang because I want to go there to take my IC and open BSN account which is requested by IPTA. But I failed to achieve my target. I showed bad temper to 3G, sorry. She is sick due to the terrible weather recently. However, I am still very happy because I can ride so far and arrive safely and can take back my IC and continue my other stuff.

In early stage, we plan to go to Cameron for our farewell trip. But lastly we end up met in Sungai 2 KFC and take its breakfast set as our farewell trip. ^_^ Irene is very healthy and happy feeling. Chin Thin Leng Lui is become more beautiful. Maro, 3G and Jie Xin are healthy too. All of us think that Mc Donald breakfast is much more delicious and better than KFC.

Right now let me say about IPTA life. I think all of you leave study life for so long include me. So right now I need to back to stay in hostel, go to study from 8am to 4.30pm or 5.30pm life. It is quite uneasy for me for first few days. After 3 days, I start to adapt to it. However, I am not so active in orientation like what I did in UTM orientation. I almost know all of the girls in KTC(my college) in my 7 days orientations. But in IPTA, I am so quiet and keep to myself. :)

Our course is KPLI-KDC-Pemulihan-SKM(Kursus Perguruan Lepas Ijazah-Kursus Dalam Cuti-Pemulihan-Sekolah Kurang Murid). We have 3 groups of guru pemulihan. Every group has 25 teachers. My group is SKMII. We only have few Chinese and Tamil. Most of them are Malay. But all of them are so friendly and nice. I think all of us are good teachers. I will polish my teaching skill here. I want to become a great teacher one day.

5 comments:

min said...

who is 3G?? Gambatte neh!!

min said...

oo.. now only i know 3G = Siew Juan, but why 3G??

Ooi Seek Fuan said...

ya.. you are so clever. because she is jungle chicken ma... while i am jungle pig ma..so i am san zhu, she is san ji lo..

Anonymous said...

http://groups.google.com/group/gurupemulihan

You are cordially invited to join this Guru Pemulihan SKM intake KPLI-KDC November 2007, try to spread around about this group to you friends and ask them to join, together we can make a better Pemulihan for all........

There are 46 of Guru Pemulihan from Institut Perguruan Tuanku Bainun, Bukit Mertajam will join hopefully sooner........

Anonymous said...

you have a rapid server