Monday, November 26, 2007

New Zealand and England

Yesterday I called Shui Shui and she told me about her last conclusion feeling of New Zealand. I reread it today. When I read it for second time, it give me new feeling again. Thanks to Stu, that still remember her birthday and put it into action. It is a great thing. Stu is one of our wwoofing host, he give us the chance to experience milking the cow in his beautiful farm.

Some thing I did not agree with you is I think New Zealand is a very high-technology country but they just have different field of focus. They more focus high-technology in their agriculture instead of factory technology. They have high-technology in their traveling field too like incredible convenient and powerful I-site, beautiful snap and attractive video clip which can be complete in few minutes. They help us to keep our sweet memory in CD. Their bus is on time and their bus driver is so professional. New Zealand police is professional too. I like New Zealand.

I remember that last time we say that we wont’ back to new Zealand except there have some free trip. But yesterday both of us think that it is great to go back to New Zealand again to experience the life. To see the clean and breathtaking scenery, the friendly people, and so much other good thing.

We wish to go to England before 30 years old for working holiday again. We hope that our dream can come true. I just say to Shui Shui, if we cannot do it before 30 years old. Then let us do it after we retire from our job. So we must keep our body very fit from now. Hope that in 56 years old, you can see 2 old healthy grandma, take a backpack, hand in hand to walk in the airport and fly to England. One of the grandma will like a child, screaming and shouting excited to another grandma,
” Wei, Shui Shui, you see, that one is so beautiful.”
“ Wei, Shui Shui, help me to take a photo here, please.”
Then Shui Shui grandma will reply,
“ wei, enough, please behave yourself. Or I will pretend I don’t know who you are”
“wei, my memory card is full of your photo already. Stop now!”

I feel so touch when I imagine this picture. So Shui Shui, Jia you. I believe we can do it together.

2 comments:

min said...

wow, so nice.. May i join you all to go England?? I want to go too!! feel sien to go visit places alone most of the time dy..

Ooi Seek Fuan said...

welcome.. but we are not sure whether we can make it before 30 or not