Wednesday, May 7, 2008

27 april 2008

27 april 2008
I buy a new car. It is my first car in my life. I bought Viva 850 Manual silver. I got my license in early 2001. I don’t drive car for 6 years. In last year, I drive auto car for around 4 months in New Zealand. Conclusion, I never drive manual car for 7 years.

I challenge myself to drive manual car. I want to learn. For straight road, I am ok. For traffic light, I have little bit problem. Many people will horn at me due to slow motion or stopped car due to I release all clutch at one time. Thus, I bought a big “P” sign and put in my car.

The most terrible thing for me is when I go to slope T junction. I am not good in controlling oil and clutch. My car will go backward if I stop. If there has no car behind me, I feel better. But if there has car behind me, I really worry that my car will kiss his car!!!

Last week I get my car. After 3 times practice, I bring it to Tanjung Dawai yesterday. My father did not agree. But after I insist, he can say nothing because that is my car. I drive for 95km and all my body is frozen. I can’t get used to the air conditional car and I am so nervous. I need to pay more attention to cars, motorcycle, cows, children and everything. Last time, I ride motor, I only need to look for others motorcycle. I still think ride motor is more easier than a car.

Oh ya, I forget to tell you. My car number plat is KCF 6909. I wish it is KFC6909. I like number 6909 because all digit has “o”.My aunt buy my car’s number for toto, sadly it comes out 5969. So bad! Or I can get free carpet as my aunt promise. ^_^

On 1st May 2008, I drived my Viva to Kangar to buy mounting board and manila card for doing my assignment. When I want to get out from my car park, I jammed there and used a lot of time to adjust my car. Then there has a car beside me want to go out but they are block by my car. After the couple saw my poor reverse skill, the guy offered to help to reverse my car. I was so happy and let him help me. After 1 minute, he success to move my car. All along the things happen, both of them are smiling and encourage me don’t be so panicked and try slowly. They are not in rush and good temper. Thank you very much for helping me and encourage me. The most important thing, you never scold me. Your actions warm my heart. Besides, I am glad that I don’t kiss their car during my adjustment! ^_^!!!!

3 comments:

Ng said...

Congratulation for buying your first car! haha.. You own a car now! Please bring me out to 'eat wind' when I am back ya..
By then, you should be very skillful in driving liao..;P

Ooi Seek Fuan said...

Thank you!! Thanks to you and Pei Nee train me last time in New Zealand. Or I don't know when I dare to bring it to road..

min said...

Congratulation!!Sooner or later for sure you skill will become very good..