Wednesday, May 7, 2008

kam swee

Kam Swee,

Recently, I started to do my IPDA assignment. I will search information and save the page into my pen drive because I am online in cyber café. I have no time or money to read in cyber café. Within 1 hour, I need to login to my internet banking do some transfer, fixed deposit, check my salary, check emails, read mails, read my blog comments from others, reply mail until I have no time to read others blog especially your blog. Through my assignment, I learned one thing. I can copy your blog in wordpad then read them in my laptop. Later, I can write comments to you or write the reply in my blog. It is so good.

From 28 Feb 2008 till 27 April 2008, you have stayed 2 months in Korea already. I think you learned a lot from the food, environment, people over there. I believe sure you can adapt to it and have fun there. Your ability to adapt to new environment is good.

My life in Tanjung Dawai!
最近的我开始忙碌起来,我开始做我的功课因为五月的学校假期就要到了,也就是我上课及交功课的时候!
除此之外,我开始有点压力了。我的全校学生共有八位,但我是乎对他们还是束手无策,我竟然没有对他们又一个明确的目标及评估方式,所以现在的我很难过。我自认教了他们很多东西,但我不会对他们做出评估。我不知她们可以吸收多少?我基本上是很随性的教他们东西,我没有很固体的课程,我教动物,我教kv, kvk, kvkk(k is consonant, v is vocal like a, e, i, o and u) 的发音,我教句子。 但现在的我不知如何是好!很矛盾!我是那种很懒惰想东西的人,多么希望有人有个非常棒的工作表,然后我照着办就好!就像个电脑,不错吧?读电脑的人,竟然想当台电脑!^_^ !!

3 comments:

Ng said...

My name always appear in your blog huh? I am so proud! haha..
Thanks...
Em.. Don't be too stress, patience is needeed to those kids.. You will gain more experience as time goes, then you will overcome your problem... And hope that the day can come soon. All the best!

Ooi Seek Fuan said...

ya.. thanks ya... just you know that you are so important to me le...kakak!!! but dont' be "bui Kiao" (tail turn up)..

broken english plus hokkien!!! Malaysia English!! Better than Singlish!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to let you know that there is a css error in your theme