Thursday, January 31, 2008

14/1/08 teaching nervous

14/1/08(Monday)

Today, I start feel nervous again for tomorrow English Year 2. I found that I ordered too many Practice books.

For your information, I have 2 periods in one week. Every period is 30 minutes. While I have 1 textbook, 1 activity book from government and 2 practice books which are purchased by me. I ordered them last year because I have no idea how to teach and I see both of the books are so good. One simple and another one is complex. So I just follow last teacher who order for both books, I order 2 books too.

Right now, I am doing my yearly planning and monthly planning; I found that I want to cry. They are too difficult for Year 2 students to memorize so many grammar and vocabulary. If I was them, I don’t think that I can understand and remember so many things.

Who can help me? I am so sorry for them and I feel so hard for me too.

No comments: