Sunday, August 26, 2007

Donation Successful!!

Yesterday, Maro invited me to donate blood at Tesco, Penang. After hemoglobin test, Maro failed, while I am lucky because firstly my hemoglobin was floating, lastly it able to drop within 20 seconds. I felt very happy although I only can donate for small packet. I cross my fingers that I can be healthier so I can donate big packet in future. 3 years ago, I tried to donate blood in Altera but failed due to same problem with Maro. The nurse asked me to rest for almost 20 minutes after finish donating. I bored but obeyed to her request.
The happiest thing is my weight is reduced!!!! I am 59.9kg now. Last time was 61.9kg. Congratulations to myself!! :)

2 comments:

min said...

hey congratulation!! this is a good start. I had my weight reduced for 3 kg after the dengue, but very fast, it increase back to my normal weight.

I will try to donate my blood every year also. I never meet condition which is not qualify for the donation, but everytime they also get small package from me only. I think is around 350ml. Got one time not even reach that.

Ooi Seek Fuan said...

Let us gambate together!!!