Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Malaysia.... I am home again!

Hi,
Today is August 15, 2007. It is a long time that i never log in to this website either view or edit it. I back from New Zealand since 7 July 2007. I traveled for 10 months oversea to New Zealand, Australia, Thailand and Cambodia with Swee Swee and Pei Nee. For right now, I am not yet g et ready to work. After back to Malaysia, I stayed 1 week at Penang. Then back to Kodiang for 2 weeks to meet my dear papa and mama. They are still lovely as last time. I did not show them any my new zealand photo because Swee Swee still doing the compilation. 31 July I backed to Penang and start online and read a lot of books. Surely, I watched many dramas too. <<宫>> and <<花样少男少女>>. They are both act by handsome guys and a beautiful girl only in <<宫>>.
吴尊是一位超帅的男生。 My roommate, Maro recommend him to me and she said sure i will love him crazily. He is the first actor that she can remember his real name instead of drama name. Before that, she never remember the real name of any actor. The best thing she can remember is their name in certain drama. I really curious about this guy. After watched this drama, I just say he is handsome.
However, I told Maro, I did not like him crazily after i watched this movie because their acting skill did not impress me. But I start to listen to <<怎么办>>. The more I listen to this song, the more i like SHE and Wu Zun. After that, I started find Wu Zun info crazily through internet. The thing impresses me is his blog. The blog impresses me is Brunei...I am home again!

Wuzun Blog : http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wuchun10cool.
Brunei.... i am home again blog: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wuchun10cool&article_id=8401399

I though he is a super busy guy so I guess he won't update his blog or may be will just ask someone to help him. I believe that his fans are willing to help him if he requests. But after reading his blog, the latest blog is August 4, 2007. And the title is "Brunei...I am home again!" . I like his family photo so much. It is a very happy photo for me. I think this photo should include his parent's sibling family too. I don't have a complete family photo. Last time, my eldest brother wedding, my eldest sister absent. Last year my third brother wedding, I was at New Zealand. He is so busy but he still can take photo with his family. It is so good.


Wuzun happy family photo!!!

Besides, I has same feeling with this blog title. Malaysia... I am home again!!! after I back from New Zealand. I feel so ashame. He is busy and he is good looking. I am so free and never care about my wear. He still have time to update his blog in Chinese and English. 多么用心. His english is better than me although I stayed 10 months oversea. The more i compare, the more i feel shame. ^_^!!!!! His blog's comment are 3613, 6549, 15183, 12839(he took this photo with Malaysia Petronas Twin Towers), 11654, 13112( i though that one is Penang Bridge), 15121, 9107. Is it great. I think so. Yeah, he is really great.



Zespri, the biggest Kiwi producer in New Zealand. I am not sure whether Wuzun likes kiwi or not. But I saw 2 photos of Wuzun and kiwi. For me I like kiwi jumbo or kiwi gold. I miss New Zealand pack kiwi time. We ate the best kiwi when we packed. Most of the Jumbo Kiwi will export to Japan because they pay good price.

怎么办
I like these 2 lines the most. This describes Wuzun face is more beautiful than Ella. Or anyone boyfriend is 美男子。
你怎么可以这样笑容打败太阳
甚至比我还要更好看

怎么办怎么办
为什么你为什么
老是把空气全都吸光了
害得我你害得我
在你面前呼吸急促需要叫救护车
别看我先别看我
我的脸红就快要爆料了
没什么哪有什么
我是绝对不会承认我喜欢你了
怎么办感觉甜又酸
偷偷爱你快乐又孤单
怎么办爱却不能讲
你真讨厌不来帮我的忙
你怎么可以这样笑容打败太阳
甚至比我还要更好看
我虽然无力抵挡但是日子还长
总有一天换你为我疯狂
为什么你为什么
这样不讲理的就出现了
害得我你害得我
连仅有的一点矜持优雅全都毁了
靠近我别靠近我
到底离你多近比较好呢
完蛋了我完蛋了
我整个人眼看就快不是我的了
怎么办感觉甜又酸
偷偷爱你快乐又孤单
怎么办爱却不能讲
你真讨厌不来帮我的忙
☆☆music☆☆
你怎么可以这样笑容打败太阳
甚至比我还要更好看
我虽然无力抵挡但是日子还长
总有一天换你为我疯狂
为我疯狂
怎么办感觉甜又酸
偷偷爱你快乐又孤单
怎么办爱却不能讲
你真讨厌不来帮我的忙
怎么办感觉甜又酸
偷偷爱你快乐又孤单
怎么办爱却不能讲
你真讨厌不来帮我的忙
你怎么可以这样笑容打败太阳
甚至比我还要更好看
我虽然无力抵挡但是日子还长
总有一天换你为我疯狂
怎么办感觉甜又酸
偷偷爱你快乐又孤单
怎么办爱却不能讲
你真讨厌不来帮我的忙
你怎么可以这样笑容打败太阳
甚至比我还要更好看
我虽然无力抵挡但是日子还长
总有一天换你为我疯狂
怎么办感觉甜又酸
偷偷爱你快乐又孤单
怎么办爱却不能讲
你真讨厌不来帮我的忙

No comments: