Friday, August 17, 2007

Today Tauhu, CaiPo, Kizi, Carrot Porridge

Today i wake up at 10.30am. Maro worry and fear me sick again. I told her that I read novel until late night 2am last night. It is not a good habit. I don't like this but i always do so. I will only read novel and watch drama series until mid night. I never read book until midnight although is SPM. ^_^!!!! Bad girl? I don't know.
Due to yesterday bad sleep. So I must treat me very well today. Thus I cook porridge for myself..

XueFang very own cook style, save gas and yummy!!!
1) Wash white rice and brown rice. Put rice and water in a pot.Close it with its lid
2) Cook it until bubble come out. Some experience cooks told me put the oil at this time. So the porridge will be more yummy(滑).Then switch off the gas.
3) After 10 or 15 minutes, go to mix the porridge.
4) Then switch on the gas again and cook until bubble come out. Switch off the gas.
5) Put Tauhu(水豆腐), CaiPo(菜朴), Kizi(枸杞子).Close the lid for few 10-15 minutes. Normally i will only cook for 2-3 times and the rice will become porridge. If you prefer faster cooking method, you can immerce the rice for 1 night. This will save time and gas again.
6)Ready to serve. Put it in the bowl and put in the carrot slice(萝卜丝) and soy source(酱清).

No comments: